Compatible with PBXs & Key Systems, the TC1900 "Quick-Talk" Phone Extender extends voice over Async RS-232 into a voice network by plugging in an analog telephone.
- Extend Telephone Link with Async RS-232
- 19.2k, 38.4k, 48k Async Baud Rates
- PBX and Key System Compatible, FXO/FXS Selectable
- Voice Bandwidth from 300Hz to 3.4Khz for Toll Quality Sound
- Built-In Dry Contact Relay for External Alarm and Ringer Connection
- 12VDC Power Supply, Optional 24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC or 115/230VAC with Power Adapter
- Built-In Power Redundancy
- Rackmount or Standalone
- Tested and Compatible with:
ApplicationsThe TC1900 is often used to extend telephone service in campus networks, power plants, substations, etc or use an existing service data channel to set up a telephone link. It is also used to set up “hot” telephone service via existing RS-232 links on satellite or microwave networks.
- Frequency300Hz to 3.4Khz
- Phone ConnectorRJ11 Female
- Ring Voltage70Vrms at 20Hz (Depending on the ringing load)
- FXO Input Impedance600 Ω
- FXS Output Impedance600 Ω
- RS-232 ConnectorRJ11 Female
- Baud Rate19.2k, 32k, 38.4k, 48k
- Future Release56k, 57.6k, 64k
- Tx and Rx volume, Local off-hook, Remote off-hook,Yes
- FXO, FXS, Ring, Optic Rx, Electric Rx, VccA, VccB, PWR A, PWR BYes
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Standard12VDC @ 400mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC or 115/230VAC with Power Cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.4"
- Width(18.14 cm) 7.2"
- Depth(24.89 cm) 9.8"
- Weight(907 gm) 2.0 lbs