Packaged in a small, modem-sized form factor, the TC1903 "Quick-Talk" Fiber Optic Phone/Analog Extender extends analog and POTS telephone service to remote sites.
It is compatible with most PBXs or Key Systems and provides 2-wire FXS on the telephone side with ring down capability and FXO on the PBX side.
- Extend Telephone or 2/4-Wire Analog 600Ω Link with Fiber
- PBX and Key System Compatible
- Voice Bandwidth from 300Hz to 3.4Khz for Toll Quality Sound
- Built-In Dry Contact Relay for External Alarm and Ringer Connection
- 12VDC Power Supply, Optional 24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with Power Adapter
- Built-In Power Redundancy
- High Temp or Extreme Temp Options
- Rackmount or Standalone
- Tested and Compatible with:
- Bandwidth300Hz to 3.4Khz
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength850nm/1300nm Multimode, 1300nm/1550nm Single Mode
- Fiber Optic ConnectorsST or SC
- Loss Budget * - 850/1300/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125µm20dB
- Phone ConnectorRJ11 Female
- Ring Voltage55Vrms at 25Hz (Depending on the ringing load)
- FXO Impedance600Ω
- FXS Impedance600Ω
- Tx and Rx volume, Local off-hook, Remote off-hook, FXOYes
- FXS, Ring, Optic Rx, Electric Rx, VccA, VccB, PWR A, PWR BYes
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Standard12VDC @500mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with Power Cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Optional-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.13 cm) 7.14"
- Depth(16.59 cm) 6.53"
- Weight(544 gm) 1.2 lbs