Supporting Burst Data and low speed data rates from 30 bps to 10 Mbps, the TC3020 Fiber Mode Converter Series converts, regenerates or extends optical signals.
- Data Rates from 30 bps to 10 Mbps
- Supports Burst Data
- Distances up to 30km*
- Multimode & Single Mode (850/1300/1550nm)
- Multiple Diagnostic LED Indicators
- Test Signal Generator
- Built-In Loopback Functions
- Local Dry Contact Alarm Relay
- Stand Alone or Rackmount
- Tested and Compatible with:
ApplicationsThe TC3020 Mode Converter Series is frequently used to convert multimode fiber optic cable to single mode, or vice versa, to connect various devices in Telephony or LAN communication environments. This conversion is done to crossconnect different fiber types, regenerate optical signals and/or extend transmission distances. It is also used for Burst Data applications.
- TC302130 bps to 1 Mbps
- TC30221Mbps to 10 Mbps
- TC30231.2 Kbps to 5 Mbps
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength*850/1300nm Multimode, 1300/1550nm Single Mode
- Fiber Optic Connectors ST, Optional FC
- Loss Budget* - 850/1300/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125mm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125mm15dB
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or better
- MM RX, MM TX, MM LB, SM RX, SM TX, SM LBYes
- SIGGEN, ALARM, PWRA, PWRB, VccYes
- SM & MM Loopback, Signal Generator, Disable Alarm Yes
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Standard12VDC @200mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, or 115/230VAC (with external cube)
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.13 cm) 7.14"
- Depth(16.59 cm) 6.53"
- Weight(512 gm) 1.5 lbs