Supporting Burst Data and low speed data rates from 30 bps to 10 Mbps, the TC3020 Fiber Mode Converter Series converts, regenerates or extends optical signals.
The TC3021 supports data rates from 30 bps to 1 Mbps, requires units at both ends and converts multimode to single mode, then back to multimode. (It does not convert single mode to multimode or vice versa).
The TC3022 supports data rates from 1 Mbps to 10 Mbps, requires only one unit and converts from multimode to single mode, or vice versa.
The TC3023 supports data rates from 1.2 Kbps to 5 Mbps, requires units at both ends and converts multimode to single mode, then back to multimode. (It does not convert single mode to multimode or vice versa).
- Data Rates from 30 bps to 10 Mbps
- Supports Burst Data
- Distances up to 30km*
- Multimode & Single Mode (850/1300/1550nm)
- Multiple Diagnostic LED Indicators
- Test Signal Generator
- Built-In Loopback Functions
- Local Dry Contact Alarm Relay
- Stand Alone or Rackmount
- Tested and Compatible with:
- TC302130 bps to 1 Mbps
- TC30221Mbps to 10 Mbps
- TC30231.2 Kbps to 5 Mbps
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength*850/1300nm Multimode, 1300/1550nm Single Mode
- Fiber Optic Connectors ST, Optional FC
- Loss Budget* - 850/1300/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125mm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125mm15dB
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or better
- MM RX, MM TX, MM LB, SM RX, SM TX, SM LBYes
- SIGGEN, ALARM, PWRA, PWRB, VccYes
- SM & MM Loopback, Signal Generator, Disable Alarm Yes
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Standard12VDC @200mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, or 115/230VAC (with external cube)
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.13 cm) 7.14"
- Depth(16.59 cm) 6.53"
- Weight(512 gm) 1.5 lbs