Supporting data rates from 64 Kbps to 52 Mbps, the TC3026 Mode Converter Series converts, regenerates or extends 850nm/1300nm multi-mode or 1310nm/1550nm single mode optical signals up to 80 km.
The TC3026 provides several key features including Dry Contact Alarm Relay with audible alarm buzzer, Power Redundancy, and stand alone or rack mount modularity.
- Data Rates from 64 Kbps to 52 Mbps
- Supports Burst Data
- Transmits Distances up to 80km
- 850nm/1300nm Multi-mode & 1310nm/1550nm Single Mode
- Multiple Diagnostic LED Indicators
- Built-In Loopback Functions
- Local Dry Contact Alarm Relay
- Available in Standalone or Rack Mount Chassis
The TC3026 Mode Converter Series is frequently used to convert multimode fiber optic signals to single mode, and to connect various devices in Telephony or LAN communication environments. This conversion is done to cross-connect different fiber types, regenerate optical signals and/or extend transmission distances. It is also used for Burst Data applications.
- TC302664 Kbps to 52 Mbps
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength850/1300nm MM, 1310/1550nm SM
- Fiber Optic ConnectorsST, Optional SC
- Loss Budgets * - 850/1310/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125µm20dB
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or Better
- MM RX, MM TX, MM LB, SM RX, SM TX, SM LB, S-H, ALARM, PWRA, PWRB, Vcc
- Normal OPEN
- Dry ContactSM & MM Loopback, High/Low Speed, Disable Alarm
- Standard12VDC @ 200mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC or 115/230VAC (with external cube)
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.13 cm) 7.14"
- Depth(16.59 cm) 6.53"
- Weight(512 gm) 1.5 lbs