Fiber-Optic-Mode-Converter-Repeater (30bps to 10 Mbps)
The TC3024 Mode Converter Series converts, regenerates or extends 850nm wavelengths optical signals to distances up to 60 km at data rates from 30 bps to 10 Mbps.
TC3024 provides users with several key features including Dry Contact Relay Alarm, Audible Alarm Buzzer, Power Redundancy, and standalone or rackmount modularity. The Dry Contact Alarm Relay, which includes an audible alarm buzzer, identifies Optical Signal Loss on either the multimode or single mode ends.
- Data Rates from 30 bps to 10 Mbps
- Supports Burst Data
- Distances up to 60km*
- 850nm Multimode & 1310nm/1550nm Single Mode
- Multiple Diagnostic LED Indicators
- Built-In Loopback Functions
- Local Dry Contact Alarm Relay
- Must Be Used in Pairs
- Stand Alone or Rackmount Chassis Available
The TC3024 Mode Converter Series is frequently used to convert multimode fiber optic cable to single mode, to connect various devices in Telephony or LAN communication environments. This conversion is done to crossconnect different fiber types, regenerate optical signals and/or extend transmission distances. It is also used for Burst Data applications.
- TC302430 bps to 10 Mbps
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength*850 Multimode, 1310/1550nm Single Mode
- Fiber Optic Connectors ST, Optional SC
- Loss Budget* - 850/1310/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125µm20dB
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or better
- MM RX, MM TX, MM LB, SM RX, SM TX, SM LB, S-H, ALARM, PWRA, PWRB, Vcc
- SM & MM Loopback, High/Low Speed, Disable Alarm
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Standard12VDC @200mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, or 115/230VAC (with external cube)
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.13 cm) 7.14"
- Depth(16.59 cm) 6.53"
- Weight(512 gm) 1.5 lbs
For more information
Product version may differ from current manual. For assistance or proper manual version please contact Technical Support.