The TC8614 is a 4-channel 600 ohm Analog & Dry Contact-over-T1/E1 Multiplexer that allows network managers the flexibility of leveraging their existing T1/E1 circuits by adding low cost analog or dry contact links as needed.
- 4-ch. 600 ohm Analog & Dry Contact
- 2-Wire or 4-Wire Analog
- ESF Framing Support for T1
- PCM31C Framing Support for E1
- Diagnostic Feature CSU Loop Up/Down Code Supported
- Very Low Latency
- Dry contact detectors with Isolated Ground
- Built-in Power Redundancy
- Rack Mount or Stand Alone
It is economical, simple to install and comes standard with built-in power redundancy. The TC8614 is available in three configurations:
- 4-Channel 2-Wire Analog with 4-Channel Dry Contact
- 4-Channel 4-Wire Analog with 4-Channel Dry Contact
- 2-Channel 2-Wire/ 2-Channel 4-Wire Analog with 4-Channel Dry Contact
Leased line replacement
An alternative to a copper leased line is the T1 line available from many telcos. Users of this system will avoid dealing with prioritization requirements and cybersecurity headaches with no additional configuration.
When transitioning off leased lines, users can expect extremely low latency and improved voice quality. The application diagram shows how one network was able to keep existing JPS SNV-12 Voters and Motorola Astrotac Receivers connected to 4W E&M Analog Radios and the TC8614 Analog & Dry Contact over T1/E1 Mini Channel Bank.
Replacing tradational channel banks
A low cost and immediate solution, the TC8614 is typically used to link or extend various 600 ohm analog, audio and intercom devices (e.g. FSK modems, E&M, teleprotection relay controllers, etc.) and dry contacts over existing T1/E1 links. It is also used as a backup network to ensure business continuity.
The TC8614 is also ideal for replacing channel banks where only a few channels are needed. A simpler, more efficient solution to strengthen your network. This 600 ohm Analog over T1/E1 solution eliminates complicated setup and management and includes up to 4-ch Dry Contact (PTT/COR compatible).
- 600 ohm (2/4 Wire)4 Ports
- Dry Contact4 Ports
- Receiver Sensitivity0dB to -36dB
- Line CodeAMI / B8ZS
- FramingESF (Only)
- Receiver Sensitivity0dB to -43dB
- Line CodeAMI / HDB3
- Dry Contact Interface
- Normal openstandard
- Normal closeoptional
- Load Voltage (peak AC)60V
- Load Voltage (DC)60V
- Continuous load current0.55A
- Peak load current1.2A
- Max On Resistance2.5 Ω
- Output Capacitance150pF
- Detector Max input voltage9V
- 600Ω analog interface
- Max Input3Vp-p
- Frequency band300 to 3400Hz
- Channel Status (each ch.)TX/RX or RLY/DET
- SystemPWR A, PWR B, Vcc, ALM, RMT
- T1/E1AMI, RAI, AIS, CRC, BPV, LOS, SYNC
- Bit Error Rate1 in 109 or better
- Dry ContactNormal Open/Closed
- Standard12VDC @300mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC w/ power cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53cm) 1.40"
- Width(18.14cm) 7.20"
- Depth(24.89cm) 9.80"
- Weight(907g) 2.0lbs