- 4-ch. 600 ohm Analog & Dry Contact
- 2-Wire or 4-Wire Analog
- ESF Framing Support for T1
- PCM31C Framing Support for E1
- Diagnostic Feature CSU Loop Up/Down Code Supported
- Very Low Latency
- Dry contact detectors with Isolated Ground
- Built-in Power Redundancy
- Rack Mount or Stand Alone
A low cost and immediate solution, the TC8614 is typically used to link or extend various 600Ω analog, audio and intercom devices (e.g. FSK modems, E&M, teleprotection relay controllers, etc.) and dry contacts over existing T1/E1 links. It is also used as a backup network to ensure business continuity.
Here it is used to improve voice quality and increase system reliability in harsh environments, to replace unreliable leased phone circuits and to stabilize voice level settings for 600 ohm audio channels.
The TC8614 is also ideal for replacing channel banks where only a few channels are needed. A simpler, more efficient solution to strengthen your network. This 600Ω Analog over T1/E1 solution eliminates complicated setup and management and includes up to 4-ch Dry Contact (PTT/COR compatible).
- 600 ohm (2/4 Wire)4 Ports
- Dry Contact4 Ports
- Receiver Sensitivity0dB to -36dB
- Line CodeAMI / B8ZS
- FramingESF (Only)
- Receiver Sensitivity0dB to -43dB
- Line CodeAMI / HDB3
- Dry Contact Interface
- Normal openstandard
- Normal closeoptional
- Load Voltage (peak AC)60V
- Load Voltage (DC)60V
- Continuous load current0.55A
- Peak load current1.2A
- Max On Resistance2.5 Ω
- Output Capacitance150pF
- Detector Max input voltage9V
- 600Ω analog interface
- Max Input3Vp-p
- Frequency band300 to 3400Hz
- Channel Status (each ch.)TX/RX or RLY/DET
- SystemPWR A, PWR B, Vcc, ALM, RMT
- T1/E1AMI, RAI, AIS, CRC, BPV, LOS, SYNC
- Bit Error Rate1 in 109 or better
- Dry ContactNormal Open/Closed
- Standard12VDC @300mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC w/ power cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53cm) 1.40"
- Width(18.14cm) 7.20"
- Depth(24.89cm) 9.80"
- Weight(907g) 2.0lbs