The TC1630 Fiber Optic T1/E1 Modem is a compact and economical networking solution for linking voice devices such as Channel Banks, PBXs & M13 Multiplexers.
- Distances up to 80km
- Hardened Temperature Version
- Local/Remote Loopback
- Eight LED Indicators
- No Jitter
- Multimode & Single Mode (850/1300/1550nm)
- Low Power Consumption (3 Watts)
- Full Digital Technology Design
- Supports AMI/B8ZS/HDB3 Line Codes
- 12 / 24 /-48VDC, or 115/230VAC Power
ApplicationsThe TC1630 Fiber Optic T1/E1 Modem is typically used to link Channel Banks, PBX’s, and M13 Multiplexers to DSX-1 Cross Connects in Video Conferencing and Distance Learning applications. It is also used to link Customer Premises Equipment to CSU/DSUs and with metallic medium T1/E1 multiplexers to transmit over fiber optic cable.
- T11.544 Mbps
- E12.048 Mbps
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength850/1300nm MM, 1300/1550nm SM
- Fiber Optic ConnectorsST, Optional FC
- Loss Budgets * - 850/1300/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125µm20dB
- InterfaceT1 or E1 (G.703)
- T1 Connector (100 ohm)Detachable Terminal Block
- E1 Connector (120 ohm)Detachable Terminal Block
- E1 Connector (75 ohm)Detachable Terminal Block & BNC Cable
- System StatusPower, Alarm
- T1/E1 StatusO-SYNC, BPV, AIS, T1/E1 OK, RMT1-0, RMTLB
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or Better
- Local & Remote LoopbackYes
- Standard12VDC @ 250mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC or 115/230VAC (with Power Cube)
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(2.86 cm) 1.13"
- Width(12.70 cm) 5.00"
- Depth(6.60 cm) 2.60"
- Weight(148 gm) 5.22 oz
* Contact factory for higher requirements