This analog multiplexer is a specialized 4-28 channel 2/4-Wire Analog, Audio, Intercom & Data Fiber Optic Multiplexer with hot-swappable chassis & high temperature options.
- Up to 28 Channels of 2/4-wire Analog, Intercom and/or RS-232, RS-422, TTL Dry Contact Detectors & Closures
- Voice Bandwidths from 300Hz to 3.4Khz
- Multimode (850/1300nm) or Single Mode (1300/1550nm)
- Built-In Power Redundancy
- Optical Redundancy (optional)
- Rackmount or Standalone
- Hardened Temperature Version (optional)
Since the TC8000 digitizes the analog and voice signals (PCM), voice quality does not degrade over extended distances. Distances up to 80 km** are typical over single mode fiber, 4 km over multimode fiber.
The TC8000 is frequently used to link voice communications devices in telecommunications and SCADA environments. It is also used in harsh environments where ground loops, EMI/RFI interference and lightning conditions may occur.
- Analog300Hz to 3.4KHz
- Intercom300Hz to 3.4KHz
- Input Range-1.5 to -40dBm
- SNR32 to 36dB
- Async RS-232, RS-422, TTL, or Dry Contact Closure/Detector Data RatesUp to 19.2 Kbps
- Standalone Unit4 or 8 Channels
- Rack Mount Unit4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 or 28 Channels
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength850/1300nm MM, 1300/1550nm SM
- Fiber Optic ConnectorsST, FC
- Loss Budget * - 850/1300/1550nm
- Multimode @ 62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @ 9/125µm20dB
- ConnectorRJ11 Female
- Max Analog Input3Vp-p
- Analog Interface (2 or 4-wire)600 Ohm Isolated Transformer
- Intercom InterfaceCapacitor Coupled
- Bit Error Rate1 in 109 or better
- Power A, Power B, Alarm, Vcc,Volume, RxA, RxB, Sync, FSR
- Standard12VDC@300mA (per board)
- Optional24, -48, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with power cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.13 cm) 7.14"
- Depth(24.89 cm) 9.80"
- Weight(907 gm) 2.0 lbs