For the smaller 1U and 2S chassis options, a single Main/Management/Switch "Combo" Card is used.
The JumboSwitch Main/Management “Combo” Card, Model TC3840-3, provides layer 2 switching functionalities and is the central switching fabric for JumboSwitch Interface cards. The TC3840-3 offers 4 x 10/100/1000 Copper Ports and 2 x SFP Gigabit Ports for connecting up and down nodes to form a fiber/copper ring or bus topology.
- Provides Layer 2 Switching Functionality
- Fully Managed via CLI, Telnet & SNMP
- 4-Port 10/100/1000 Copper, 2-Port SFP Gigabit
- Ethernet Rate Limiting, VLAN, QoS
- Temperature, Power Consumption & SFP Monitoring
- Industrial Hardened & IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 & NEMA TS-2 Compliant
The JumboSwitch Main/Management "Combo" Card is typically used by Utilities to connect substation RTUs/PLCs and telephones or T1/E1 links to a central control center.
It is also used by Data Service Providers for its modular multi-interface, rate limiting, one-fiber-bidirectional and media conversion capabilities.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps with Rate Control
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- SFP850nm MM
- SFP1300/1550nm SM
- SFP Optic
- ConnectorRJ45 Female
- Interface10/100/1000M System
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or Better
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2 Diagnostic Functions
- Traffic Statistics, Transmit Power & Receive Power, Temperature LEDs
- PWR (A,B), Vcc, ALM, SHR, MSTR, BP, MGM
- Option12, 24, -48 VDC or 115/230 VAC, 50/60Hz (with external cube)
- High Temp(-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp(-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.2 cm) 1.25”
- Width(17.8 cm) 7.0”
- Depth(23.5 cm) 9.25”
- Weight(0.5 kg) 1 lbs*