The JumboSwitch® TC3840-5 is a 2.5G Multi-Service Layer 2 Switch supported in a modular chassis design with 7 open slots in the 4U chassis, offering 2x SFP ports capable of speeds up to 2.5G for connecting up and down nodes to form a ring or bus topology.
The JumboSwitch® series is a TDM over IP/Ethernet based solution designed to emulate time-division multiplexing over packet switched networks (PSN). TDM over IP/Ethernet is a TDM pseudowire (PW) technology making it possible to provision E1, T1, E3, T3, STS-1 and serial data services across PSN's such as IP, MPLS or layer 2 Ethernet Networks.
- MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0 Compliant
- E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree, and E-Access Services
- Ethernet OAM Service Assurance
- Sub-50ms Protection Switching by ITU-T G.8032v2 ERPS
- IEEE 1588v2 PTP Time Synchronization
- Temperature, Power Consumption & SFP Monitoring
- 2-Port GbE SFP (Optional 2.5G)
- 2-Port GbE RJ45
- Supports up to 7 JumboSwitch® Interface cards
- Supports 1 additional JumboSwitch® Ethernet card
- For JumboSwitch® 1U/2U/4U Chassis
The JumboSwitch® Management Card is commonly used by Utilities to connect substation RTUs/PLCs and telephones or T1/E1 links to a central control center.
It is also used by Data Service Providers for its modular multiinterface, rate limiting, onefiber- bi-directional and media conversion capabilities.
- SFPup to 2.5 Gbps
- RJ4510/100/1000 Mbps
- Single Mode1310/1550nm
- SFP Optic
- SFP I/F1000 BASE-LX/SX, 100FX, 2.5G
- Interface1000 Base-T
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2, EN50155, AREMA
- PWR A, PWR B, VCC, MGM, ALARM, LINK, SPEED
- AC115/230V, 50/60Hz
- High Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.2 cm) 1.25"
- Width(17.8 cm) 7.0"
- Depth(23.5 cm) 9.25"
- Weight(0.5 kg) 1.0 lbs