The TC3846-2 links or extends up to 2 channels of C37.94 circuits across Layer 2/3 Ethernet/IP, CE, or MPLS networks. It is easy to configure, offers extremely low latency, and supports point-to-point and point-to multi-point topologies.
The JumboSwitch® series is a TDM over IP/Ethernet based solution designed to emulate time-division multiplexing over packet switched networks (PSN). TDM over IP/Ethernet is a TDM pseudowire (PW) technology making it possible to provision E1, T1, E3, T3, STS-1 and serial data services across PSN's such as IP, MPLS or layer 2 Ethernet Networks.
- Extends 2 Channels of IEEE C37.94 interfaces over Ethernet (ideal for Teleprotection Relays)
- Extremely Low Latency
- Temperature & Power Consumption Monitoring
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80ºC) Optional
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE1613 & NEMA TS-2 Standards
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Product Family
Typical applications include extending C37.94 circuits across Ethernet/IP, CE, or MPLS networks.
For example, the TC3846-2 is often used to extend C37.94 signals from one protection relay to another over an Ethernet/IP network.
- C37.942 Ports
- Ethernet2 Ports
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength850nm MM, 1300/1550nm SM
- Fiber Optic ConnectorST
- Loss Budget* - 850/1300/1550nm
- Multimode @ 62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @ 9/125µm20dB
- StandardsIEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Console Port2.5mm Audio Jack
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2, IEC 60834
- Local and Remote Loopback for C37.94
- Unit StatusPWR (A, B), Alarm Vcc, BP, MGM, BU, PL
- C37.94Signal, Link
- EthernetLink, Duplex
- Optional24, -48 VDC 90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption< 10W
- Hi-Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.89 cm) 1.53"
- Width(18.54 cm) 7.30"
- Depth(24.87 cm) 9.79"
- Weight(0.4 gm) 1.00 lb