The G.703/64K-over-IP Gateway Card achieves less than 5 msec. latency by adaptive clock recovery, buffering and forwarding technology.
The JumboSwitch® series is a TDM over IP/Ethernet based solution designed to emulate time-division multiplexing over packet switched networks (PSN). TDM over IP/Ethernet is a TDM pseudowire (PW) technology making it possible to provision E1, T1, E3, T3, STS-1 and serial data services across PSN's such as IP, MPLS or layer 2 Ethernet Networks.
- Extends G.703/64K Co-directional Interface over Ethernet
- Less Than 5 msec. Latency, One Way
- Point-to-Point & Point-to-MultiPoint Applications
- VLAN and QoS Support
- Manage Via Web, SNMP, Serial Console, Telnet
- Temperature & Power Consumption Monitoring
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80ºC) Optional
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE1613 & NEMA TS-2 Standards
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Product Family
Typical applications include extending G.703 circuits across IP networks. For example, the TC3846-1 is used to extend Teleprotection relays with a G.703/64K interface over existing Layer 2 / Layer 3 Networks.
- Ethernet10/100 Mbps Full Duplex
- G.703/64K2 Channels
- Ethernet1 Port
- G.703/64K Interface
- Line CodeAMI
- StandardsG.703, G.823
- Impedance120 Ohm
- Ethernet Interface
- StandardsIEEE 802.3,802.3u, 802.1p&Q
- Console PortRJ45F
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or Better
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2
- Local and Remote Loopback for G.703/64K and Ethernet
- Unit StatusPWR (A, B), Alarm, Vcc, BP, MGM
- Optional24, -48 VDC 90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption< 10W
- Hi-Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.15 cm) 1.24"
- Width(17.78 cm) 7.0"
- Depth(22.86 cm) 9.0"
- Weight(0.3 kg) 0.75 lbs