The TC3842 is a 6-Port SFP GigE Switch. Compatible with both SFP optical and copper modules, supporting 850nm multi-mode and 1300/1550nm single mode.
- TC3842-1: 6-ports for 1000Base-SX/LX SFP Modules
- TC3842-2: 3-ports for 1000Base-SX/LX, 3-ports for 100Base-FX SFP Modules
- TC3842-3: 6-ports for 100Base-FX SFP Modules
- 6-Port SFP Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Optional 3 Ports 100Base-FX
- Single Mode, Multimode, Optional One Fiber Bi-Directional Communications
- Ethernet Rate-Limit, VLAN, QoS & More
- Network Manageable Via Web (with TC3840 MGMT card)
- Built-In Temperature & Power Sensors
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80ºC) Optional
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, & NEMA TS-2 Standards
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Product Family
With its ability to operate in the harshest of environments and its advanced networking features, the TC3842 is the perfect solution for virtually all Ethernet Switch applications encountered in the Industrial Automation, Utility and Transportation industries. It is also used by Data Service Providers to control the bandwidths they offer to their customers.
- Standard1000 Mbps with rate control
- Ethernet Interface Connector850/1300nm MM 1300/1490/1550nm SM
- SFP Optical Connectors: LCStandard
- Loss Budget*
- Multimode @ 62.5/125um15db
- Single Mode @ 9/125um20db
- SFP copper module, RJ45F connector
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or better
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, TS-2
- Traffic Statistics
- ALM, Vcc, PWR (A, B), Link/Act, BP, MGM
- Optional24, -48 VDC 260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption< 10W
- Hi-Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.89 cm) 3.89"
- Width(18.54 cm) 7.3"
- Depth(24.87 cm) 9.79"
- Weight(0.4 kg) 1.0 lb