Telephone over Ethernet Extender (10/100BaseT)
The TC1920 Ethernet Telephone Extender enables telephone service over a LAN via 10/100Base-T Ethernet connections. It has builtin codecs that digitize voice and converts to packets for transmission between local and remote TC1920s with designated IP addresses.
- Extends telephone link over Ethernet
- Built-in address book (up to 100 entries) for dialing without IP PBX
- Group dialing up to 10 groups and up to 20 numbers per group
- Heartbeat feature for peer-to-peer link monitoring
- Compatible with G.711 u/A-Law (64K), G.726 (32K), G.726 (16K) and G.729A (8K)
- Compatible with security TLS and SRTP, SIP and analog POTS lines
- Works over Wi-Fi link
- Works with fax (T.38 or pass-through)
- Web-based configuration
- 28 LEDs for diagnostics and status monitoring
- Built-in dry contact relay for external alarm and ringer connection
- FXS (TC1920-1)
- Two Ethernet RJ45 ports (10/100M)
- 12VDC, optional 24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC or 115/230VAC with power adapter
- Hardened temperature version (optional)
It provides toll quality sound within voice bandwidths from 300Hz to 3.4KHz. Phone connectors are RJ-11 female and 10/100Base-T connectors are RJ-45 female. A 2-wire FXS (foreign exchange subscriber) is provided on the telephone side.
The TC1920 is intended to provide reliable point-to-point or point-tomultipoint telephone/analog service via Ethernet networks. It is often used as critical phone links in campus environments, such as:
- Utility substation networks
- Airport service stations
- Railside maintenance stations
- Highway roadside phones
- Military compounds
- Parking lot entrances
- Bandwidth300Hz to 3.4Khz
- Phone ConnectorRJ-11 Female
- Ring Voltage55Vrms at 25Hz (Depending on the ringing load)
- FXO Impedance600 Ohm
- FXS Impedance600 Ohm
- Ethernet ConnectorRJ-45 Female
- HOOK, RING, Hotlink (HT-L), FXS, FXO, Slave (SLVE), Master (MSTR), TX & RX Volume, Compression Rate (CP-R), ALARM, LINK, BP1, BP2, PWR A, PWR B, Vcc, RDY
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Standard12VDC @500mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with power cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp(optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.15cm) 1.24"
- Width(17.68 cm) 6.96"
- Depth(22.61 cm) 8.90"
- Weight(0.43 kg) 0.95 lbs
For more information
Product version may differ from current manual. For assistance or proper manual version please contact Technical Support.