The TC1901 "Quick-Talk" Fiber Optic Phone/Analog Extender can turn a fiber optic network into a voice network simply by plugging in a telephone set.
- Extend Telephone or 2/4-Wire Analog 600Ω Link with Fiber
- PBX and Key System Compatible
- Voice Bandwidth from 300Hz to 3.4Khz for Toll Quality Sound
- Built-In Dry Contact Relay for External Alarm and Ringer Connection
- 12VDC Power Supply, Optional 24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with Power Adapter
- Built-In Power Redundancy
- Hi Temp or Extreme Temp Options
- Rackmount or Standalone
- Tested and Compatible with:
ApplicationsThe TC1901 is often used to extend telephone/analog service in campus networks, power plants, substations, etc or use an existing service data channel to set up a telephone/analog link. It is also used to set up “hot” telephone service via fiber optic networks. Other applications include taking advantage of the inherent benefits of fiber optics to reduce noise/EMI or maximize security/isolation.
- Frequency300Hz to 3.4Khz
- Input Range-1.5 to -40dBm
- SNR32 to 36dB
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength850nm/1300nm Multimode, 1300nm/1550nm Single Mode
- Fiber Optic ConnectorsST, Optional FC**
- Loss Budget* - 850/1300/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125µm20dB
- Phone ConnectorRJ11 Female
- Ring Voltage55Vrms at 25Hz (Depending on the ringing load)
- FXO Impedance600Ω
- FXS Impedance600Ω
- Tx and Rx volume, Local off-hook, Remote off-hook,Yes
- FXO, FXS, Ring, Optic Rx, Electric Rx, VccA, VccB, PWR A, PWR BYes
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Standard12VDC @ 500mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with power cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.14 cm) 7.2"
- Depth(24.89 cm) 9.8"
- Weight(907 gm) 2.0 lbs
* Contact factory for higher requirements
** FC is not available @850nm Multimode