The TC1901 "Quick-Talk" Fiber Optic Phone/Analog Extender can turn a fiber optic network into a voice network simply by plugging in a telephone set.
Quick-Talk is typically used to extend phone service or 2/4-Wire analog 600 Ohm links to remote sites over a fiber optic circuit. For example, a user can extend a secured phone link (for telephone, fax or dial-up modem) to a remote site via the fiber optic up to 80 Km away.
- Extend Telephone or 2/4-Wire Analog 600Ω Link with Fiber
- PBX and Key System Compatible
- Voice Bandwidth from 300Hz to 3.4Khz for Toll Quality Sound
- Built-In Dry Contact Relay for External Alarm and Ringer Connection
- 12VDC Power Supply, Optional 24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with Power Adapter
- Built-In Power Redundancy
- Hi Temp or Extreme Temp Options
- Rackmount or Standalone
- Tested and Compatible with:
- Frequency300Hz to 3.4Khz
- Input Range-1.5 to -40dBm
- SNR32 to 36dB
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength850nm/1300nm Multimode, 1300nm/1550nm Single Mode
- Fiber Optic ConnectorsST, Optional FC**
- Loss Budget* - 850/1300/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125µm20dB
- Phone ConnectorRJ11 Female
- Ring Voltage55Vrms at 25Hz (Depending on the ringing load)
- FXO Impedance600Ω
- FXS Impedance600Ω
- Tx and Rx volume, Local off-hook, Remote off-hook,Yes
- FXO, FXS, Ring, Optic Rx, Electric Rx, VccA, VccB, PWR A, PWR BYes
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Standard12VDC @ 500mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with power cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.14 cm) 7.2"
- Depth(24.89 cm) 9.8"
- Weight(907 gm) 2.0 lbs