The TC1910 Ethernet Telephone/Analog Extender provides toll quality telephone service over LANs. Compatible with POTS Key Systems and PBXs, it has a built-in Codec that digitizes voice and converts to packets for transmission between local and remote TC1910s with designated IP addresses.
It is used in a variety of Ethernet network applications including point-to-point "hot links" or connecting to a PBX for outside telephone service. Phone connection is automatic upon power-up or when network interruption is restored. LAN connections can be made by most Full Duplex Ethernet devices, including switches, routers, bridges, transceivers, etc.
- Extends Telephone/Analog Link via 10 Base-T Ethernet Connection
- Web-Based Configuration Interface
- PBX & Key System (POTS) Compatible
- Voice Bandwidth from 300Hz to 3.4KHz for Toll Quality Sound
- 18 LEDs for Diagnostics & Status Monitoring
- Built-in Dry Contact Relay for External Alarm and Ringer Connection
- 12VDC, Optional 24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with Power Adapter
- Hardened Temperature Version (optional)
- Bandwidth300Hz to 3.4Khz
- Phone ConnectorRJ11 Female
- Ring Voltage55Vrms at 25Hz (Depending on the ringing load)
- FXO Impedance600 Ohm
- FXS Impedance600 Ohm
- Ethernet (10Base-T)RJ45 Female
- Off Hook, Ring, Master/Slave, Hot Link, Link Status, Tx and Rx Volume, DHCP, off-hook, FXO, FXS, Alarm, Link, Sync, Activity, VccA, VccB, PWR A, PWR
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Standard12VDC @500mA
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 115/230VAC with power cube
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp(optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.13 cm) 7.14"
- Depth(24.89 cm) 9.80"
- Weight(907 gm) 2.0 lbs