The 1U chassis is 19" wide and holds one Main / Management card and one interface card option.
The TCRM199 holds one Main/Management Combo Card and one interface card. The TCRM199i holds one or two interface cards.
The dual load-sharing power supplies automatically switch over in the event a power failure affects one of the supplies. It should be noted that only one power supply is required to operate a 1U Card Cage. The power supply options are:
- 12VDC (standard)
- 24VDC, -48VDC and 125VDC (optional)
- 115VAC / 230VAC
The power supply (DC only) on the Model TCRM199 can be remotely managed via web, SNMP Serial Console or Telnet. Power supply cycling and monitoring ON/OFF status can be done remotely.
Standard temperature range is -20°C to +70°C and the extreme temperature option is -40°C to +80°C.
- Ruggedized design for Harsh Environments
- Cages Hold 1 or 2 Interface Cards
- Extreme Temperature (-40°C to +80°C) Optional
- Power Supply Managed via Web, SNMP, Serial Console or Telnet (TCRM199 with DC only)
- Various AC & DC Power Ranges
- Built-In Power Redundancy
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Family
- Width19" (48.3 cm)
- Height 1.7" (4.3 cm)
- Depth10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Power SupplySingle 115/240VAC, 24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC