Featuring support for teleprotection relays, the TC3847-4 RS-422 Gateway Card transports 2 channels of RS-422 Sync serial data over existing Layer 2/Layer 3 networks.
The JumboSwitch® series is a TDM over IP/Ethernet based solution designed to emulate time-division multiplexing over packet switched networks (PSN). TDM over IP/Ethernet is a TDM pseudowire (PW) technology making it possible to provision E1, T1, E3, T3, STS-1 and serial data services across PSN's such as IP, MPLS or layer 2 Ethernet Networks.
- 2-Channel RS-422 Sync Serial
- Extremely Low Latency
- VLAN QoS Support
- Increased Security Features
- Temperature & Power Consumption Monitoring
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80ºC) Optional
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 & NEMA TS-2 Standards
- Member of JumboSwitch® Product Family
Typical applications include extending serial data across IP networks.
For example, the TC3847-4 is often used to extend RS-422 signals from one protection relay to another across Layer 2/Layer 3 Networks.
- RS-4222 Ports
- Ethernet1 Port
- RS-422 Interface
- Baud Rate64 Kbps to 2 Mbps
- ClockCentral Directional
- ESD Protection+/-15KV HBM
- Ethernet Interface
- StandardsIEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Console Interface
- Console Port2.5mm Audio Jack
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2, IEC 60834
- Local and Remote Loopback for Serial
- Unit StatusPWR (A, B), Alarm, BU, PL, Vcc, BP, MGM
- ChannelTX, RX, CLK
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC (1U/ 2U/ 4U only), or 90/260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption<10W
- Standard Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.15 cm) 1.24"
- Width(17.78 cm) 7.0"
- Depth(22.86 cm) 9.0"
- Weight(0.3 kg) 0.75 lbs