8-Channel Alarm Monitoring
The dry contact closure monitoring interface card works with the TCView network management system to display remote closure status at the central TCView server site.
The JumboSwitch® series is a TDM over IP/Ethernet based solution designed to emulate time-division multiplexing over packet switched networks (PSN). TDM over IP/Ethernet is a TDM pseudowire (PW) technology making it possible to provision E1, T1, E3, T3, STS-1 and serial data services across PSN's such as IP, MPLS or layer 2 Ethernet Networks.
- Dry Contact Closure Monitoring
- Remote Relay Control
- Works with TCView®
- Provides MIB Files; Works with 3rd Party SNMP Management Software
- VLAN & QoS Support
- Temperature & Power Consumption Monitoring
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80ºC) Optional
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 & NEMA TS-2 Standards
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Product Family
- Dry Contact8 Ports
- Ethernet1 Port
- Dry Contact Interface
- Load Voltage (peak AC)60V
- Load Voltage (DC)60V
- Continuous load current0.55A
- Peak load current1.5A
- Max On Resistance2.5 Ω
- Output Capacitance150pF
- Detector Max input voltage9V
- Ethernet Interface
- StandardsIEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.1p&Q
- Console Port2.5mm
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2
- Unit StatusPWR (A, B), Alarm Vcc, BP, MGM>
- Optional24, -48 VDC, 90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption< 10W
- Standard Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.15 cm) 1.24"
- Width(17.78 cm) 7.0"
- Depth(22.86 cm) 9.0"
- Weight(0.3 kg) 0.75 lbs
For more information
For assistance with this product or to request a user manual please contact Technical Support.