For bridging/broadcasting analog audio and dry contact from a central location to remote sites. The TC8927 is an 6+2 channel 600 ohm 4-wire analog paging system with dry contact designed to be simple yet robust.
Incoming analog/dry contact signal coming into the primary host port will be broadcast to 6 slave ports. A backup host port is available for redundancy. The dry contact channel is typically used to actuate the end equipment to broadcast the audio. When both Primary and Backup host ports receive signal, Primary will take precedence.
- 8 CH 600O 4-wire Analog Paging System & Dry Contact
- 2 Channel Inputs as Host Ports 6 Channel Outputs as Slave Ports
- Modular Design with 8 Channels per Module
- 64K Full Bandwidth Voice Transport
- Passes All Tones for FSK, EIA Tone Control/Remote and Paging
- Supports Pilot/Guard Tone Operation
- Optional Power Redundancy
- 1U or 4U Rack Mount or 1S Standalone Chassis
- 12VDC, 24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC
- LEDs for Analog Volume, Alarm Status, Channel Release Tone, and Loopback
The TC8927 bridges/broadcasts analog audio and dry contact from a central location to remote sites.
- 600 Ohm (4-wire)
- Host2 Ports
- Slave6 Ports
- Dry Contact
- DCD (Host)2 Ports
- DCC (Slave)6 Ports
- Dry Contact Interface
- Normal openstandard
- Normal closeoptional
- Load Voltage (peak AC)60V
- Load Voltage (DC)60V
- Continuous load current0.55A
- Peak load current1.2A
- Max On Resistance2.5 Ω
- Output Capacitance150pF
- 600Ω analog interface
- Max Input3Vp-p
- Frequency band300 to 3400Hz
- Channel StatusTX/RX
- SystemPWR A, PWR B, Vcc, ALM
- PagingP#, R-Tone
- Dry ContactNormal Open/Closed
- Standard12VDC @500mA MAX
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC, or 100-240VAC
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(4.3cm) 1.7"
- Width(48.3cm) 19"
- Depth(26.7cm) 10.5"