The JumboSwitch 1S & 2S standalone/wallmount chassis are designed to hold JumboSwitch family cards. The 1S chassis holds one interface card. The 2S chassis holds one Main/Management card and one interface card.
Both chassis come standard with dual load-sharing 12VDC power supplies. Here are the options:
- 12VDC (standard)
- 24VDC and -48VDC (optional)
- 115VAC, 230VAC and 240VAC (via External AC Power Adapter)
The dual load-sharing power supplies feature automatically switch over in the event of a power failure. Through the TC3840 Main/Management card, the power supply on the 2S can be remotely managed via Web, SNMP, Serial Console or Telnet. Power supply cycling and monitoring ON/OFF status can be done remotely.
Standard temperature range is -20°C to +70°C and the extreme temperature option is -40°C to +80°C.
- Ruggedized design for Harsh Environments
- Designed to Hold JumboSwitch Family of Cards
- Extreme Temperature (-40°C to +80°C) Optional
- Power Supply Managed via Web, SNMP, Serial Console or Telnet (2S Only)
- Various AC & DC Power Ranges
- Built-In Power Redundancy
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Product Family
Sturdy and durable, the 1S/2S standalone/wallmount chassis house various combinations of JumboSwitch family cards.
- Width: 8.62" (21.9 cm)
- Height: 1.58" (4.0 cm)
- Depth: 9.91" (25.2 cm)
- Width: 8.83" (22.4 cm)
- Height: 3.33" (8.5 cm)
- Depth: 9.89" (25.1 cm)