This industrial Ethernet switch is a small form factor and efficient Industrial Ethernet solution with integrated serial server or Ethernet card expandibility.
- Compact Chassis with Full Management
- Base Unit with 2 x GigE SFP* Ports + 6 x 10/100Base-T
- Optional Expansion Card with 6 10/100Base-T, 6 100FX or 4 Serial Channels
- Ethernet Rate Limiting, VLAN, QoS
- Temperature, Power Consumption & SFP Monitoring
- Industrial Hardened & IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 & NEMA TS-2 Compliant
- Supports MicroLok® Railroad Applications*
- Member of JumboSwitch Product Family
*MicroLok® is a trademark for ANSALDO STS USA, INC.
The JumboSwitch-DR DIN Rail Ethernet Switch is a compact, efficient Industrial Ethernet switch solution with full JumboSwitch network compatibility and integrated Serial Server or Ethernet card expandability. It is compatible with all JumboSwitch product family chassis, management software, features and options, and guarantees maximum reliability and performance for industrial automation and mission critical redundant ring network applications.
An all-in-one connectivity solution for industrial automation and commercial network applications, the JumboSwitch-DR DIN Rail Ethernet Switch benefits users by offering an additional built-in 4-channel Serial Server or 6-port Ethernet card.
Transportation entities use the TC3840DR for traffic control and intelligent transportation system communication networks.
The TC3840DR's serial card is also used to support MicroLok®* devices over IP networks in railroad Positive Train Control (PTC) applications.
*MicroLok® is a trademark for ANSALDO STS USA, INC
The TC3840DR is often used by Utilities to connect substation RTUs/PLCs, including older legacy units with serial interfaces, to a central control center.
- RJ4510/100 Mbps
- SFP1000 Mbps
- Base (Ethernet)
- RJ456 Ports
- SFP2 Ports
- Expansion (Ethernet)
- TC3842-3DR6x100FX (SFP)
- Expansion (Serial-RS232/422/485)
- TC3847-1DR8 Ports (RJ11)
- (NOTE: Supports maximum of 4 channels of RS232 or RS422 or RS485 or Mix)
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength (SFP) 850/1300nm MM and 1300/1550 SM
- SM SFP ConnectorsLC
- Loss Budgets - 1300/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125µm20dB
- (NOTE: Contact factory for higher requirements)
- PWR A, PWR B, Vcc, DFLT, ALM, SHR, MSTRYes
- (NOTE: Different Expansion may have different LEDs)
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or Better
- Dry ContactNO or NC (selectable)
- Traffic StatisticsYes
- Launch PowerYes
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC or 115/230VAC (w/ external cube)
- Standard Temp -20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(16.26 cm) 6.4"
- Width(5.84 cm) 2.3"
- Depth(13.21 cm) 5.2"
- Weight(544 gm) 1.2 lbs
- TC3841-2DR6 x 10/100Base-T
- TC3842-3DR6 x SFP 100FX
- TC3847-1DR4 x RS232/422/485