TC Communications is a company that promotes innovation and creativity while providing a results-oriented, non-competitive environment. This provides plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth. Employees are encouraged to “press the edge” and find their own limits while keeping an emphasis on honesty, integrity, and teamwork.
TC Communications designs and manufactures industrial grade Ethernet, Voice and Data communications products for fiber optic networks. Applications include utilities, railroads, highways, service providers, military, and campus networks. Primary product categories include
Multi-Service Access Platforms,
telephone extenders and
mini channel banks.
Engineering, manufacturing, technical support, sales & administration are all performed at the corporate headquarters in Irvine, California.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Marketing Communications Specialist - Apply Here
Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the development and day-to-day execution of advertising projects that effectively represent TC’s products to customers and prospects. Tasks include, but are not limited to, content creation, lead generation, trade show coordination, print and online content management. The ideal candidate is “hands-on” with a proactive attitude and can properly and effectively manage multiple projects.
As a key member of the Marketing team, the Marketing Communications Specialist is a critical developer of the content that facilitates demand generation and helps ensure completion of campaigns and results with increased marketing contribution to the sales pipeline.
- Produce marketing materials that support overall TC marketing plans and strategies including emails, web landing pages, videos, print media, and trade show materials
- Manage marketing campaigns from set-up to closed-loop deployment of projects
- Coordinate trade show and customer visit plans including travel, marketing materials, and personnel
- Manage campaign calendar and execute projects on time
- Meets with appropriate sales or marketing team members to discuss communication needs
- Develop and optimize content and layout of all campaign communications
- Monitor and communicate performance of demand generation campaigns and initiatives to management
- Motivated self-starter with organizational skills to manage multiple projects
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while managing expectations
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications with desire and aptitude to innovate (i.e., proficiency in Microsoft Office, Goldmine CRM, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience including minimum 2-5 years of demonstrated marketing and communications experience
- Experience coordinating trade shows and e-mail marketing tools
- Social Media marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience a plus
- Experience at a technology or telecommunications company a plus
Product Trainer / Support - Apply Here
TC Communications, Inc. is seeking a Product Trainer / Support for a full time position in Irvine, California.
The Product Trainer at TC delivers online, in-house and on-site training programs and technical training courses for customers. The Product Trainer is responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training of IP based fiber optic communication network systems in various applications. Responsibilities will also include analysis and support to customers with questions and problems of moderate scope.
- Design and conduct training classes that cover installation, maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of TC’s IP communication system hardware and software
- Conduct needs analysis/job task analysis reports for technical, network-based products
- Work cross-functionally with other groups including Engineering, Technical Publications, Support and Product Management to understand and successfully create training materials which describe the installation, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the product
- Materials include PowerPoint presentations, student guides, student labs, instructor guides
- Maintain and deliver high quality training to technical personnel on IP and fiber optic based communication products
- Understand TCP/IP networking, routing, switching, VLAN, QinQ, RSTP configurations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient presentation and training skills and strong organizational, project management, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to motivate learners and establish credibility
- Willingness to work both independently and with a team to deliver high-quality training required
- Travel up to than 30%
- Understand TDM communications principles/concepts such as T1/E1, T3/E3, RS232/RS422/RS485 sync and async signal (highly desirable)
- CCNA or CCNP certification (highly desirable)