This Modem Over IP is compatible with CCITT and Bell data modem standards. It is easy to configure and offers extremely low latency.
The JumboSwitch® series is a TDM over IP/Ethernet based solution designed to emulate time-division multiplexing over packet switched networks (PSN). TDM over IP/Ethernet is a TDM pseudowire (PW) technology making it possible to provision E1, T1, E3, T3, STS-1 and serial data services across PSN's such as IP, MPLS or layer 2 Ethernet Networks.
- FXS (TC3848-3) or FXO (TC3848-4)
- Extends 2 or 4 Ch. 2-Wire Telephone/Dial-up Links
- 64 Kbps DS0 Channel (No Compression)
- Extremely Low Latency
- VLAN & QoS Support
- Temperature & Power Consumption Monitoring
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80ºC) Optional
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 & NEMA TS-2 Standards
- Member of JumboSwitch® Product Family
The TC3848-3/4 MoIP Gateway is used to link analog telephones or legacy dial-up devices including data modems, fax machines, meters, ATM machines and Credit Card machines over Ethernet/IP or MPLS networks.
It can also be a critical connectivity product for completing migration from a legacy network to a fully integrated voice and data over Ethernet/IP network.
Typical applications include:
- Connecting a TC3848-3 FXS interface to a 2-wire analog phone station and a TC3848-4 FXO interface to PSTN for outside telephone service.
- Connecting a TC3848-3 FXS interface to a dial-up meter in the field and a TC3848-4 to a PBX to enable a PC with a built-in dial-up modem to collect information and communicate with a central office.
- Connecting ATM or Credit Card Machines to a central processing center.
- Extend Analog Phones or Legacy Dial-up Devices over Ethernet / IP Networks.
- FXS/FXO Interface
- Frequency Band300Hz to 3400Hz
- Ethernet Interface
- StandardsIEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.1p&Q
- Console Interface
- Connector2.5mm Audio Jack
- Maximum Ringer Load (REN)3
- Ringer Voltage50Vrms
- Distance4,000 feet (1.2192 km)
- Web, SNMP, Serial Console, and Telnet
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2
- Unit Status PWR (A, B), Alarm, BU, PL, Vcc, BP, MGM
- ChannelRing, Hook
- EthernetLink, Duplex
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC or 125VDC (1U/ 2U/ 4U only), 90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption< 10W
- Standard Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.15 cm) 1.24"
- Width(17.78 cm) 7.0"
- Depth(22.86 cm) 9.0"
- Weight(0.3 kg) 0.75 lbs
- TC3848-3-22 Ch. FXS
- TC3848-3-44 Ch. FXS
- TC3848-4-22 Ch. FXO
- TC3848-4-44 Ch. FXO