T3 / E3-over-Ethernet ( DS3-over-Ethernet ) or Enterprise Networks
This T3/E3 over IP Gateway transports a single T3 or E3 circuit over Layer 2/3 Ethernet networks with low latency.
The JumboSwitch® series is a TDM over IP/Ethernet based solution designed to emulate time-division multiplexing over packet switched networks (PSN). TDM over IP/Ethernet is a TDM pseudowire (PW) technology making it possible to provision E1, T1, E3, T3, STS-1 and serial data services across PSN's such as IP, MPLS or layer 2 Ethernet Networks.
- Jitter complies with G.823 and G.824 standards.
- Transports 1 Ch. T3/E3 Over Ethernet/IP
- Extremely Low Latency
- Point-to-Point Applications
- VLAN and QoS Support
- Manage Via Web, SNMP, Serial Console, Telnet
- Temperature & Power Consumption Monitoring
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80ºC) Optional
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE1613 & NEMA TS-2 Standards
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Product Family
Typical applications include transporting voice, video, and data across IP networks.
For example, the TC3845-3 is often used to extend T3/E3 links between PBX’s, connect video conferencing or link Cell Towers to Central Offices.
It is also used to extend T3/E3 links between M13 multiplexers and Routers.
- T344.736 Mbps
- E334.368 Mbps
- Ethernet10/100 Mbps Full Duplex
- T3/E31 Channel
- Ethernet1 Port
- T3 Interface
- Line CodeB3ZS
- StandardsG.703,G.824, ANSI,T1.102, Bellcore, TR-NWT-W499
- Impedance75 Ω
- E3 Interface
- Line CodeHDB3
- Impedance75 Ω
- Ethernet Interface
- StandardsIEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.1p&Q
- Console PortRJ45
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010or Better
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2
- Local and Remote Loopback for T3/E3 and Ethernet
- Unit StatusPWR (A, B), Alarm,Vcc, BP, MGM
- Optional24, -48 VDC 90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption < 10W
- Hi-Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.15 cm) 1.24"
- Width(17.78 cm) 7.0"
- Depth(22.86 cm) 9.0"
- Weight(0.3 kg) 0.75 lbs
For more information
For assistance with this product or to request a user manual please contact Technical Support.