The 4U cage holds one Main, one Management and up to seven interface cards options.
The JumboSwitch 4U rack mount cage is designed to hold JumboSwitch family hot-swappable cards. It holds one Main, one Management and up to seven interface cards.
The TCRM197 card cage come standard with dual load-sharing power supplies. AC and DC power supplies can be mixed in the same unit. The universal AC power supply automatically adjusts for 90 to 264VAC input and 47 to 63 Hz operation. Here are the options:
- 12VDC, 24VDC, -48VDC and 125VDC
- 115VAC, 230VAC and 240VAC (50-60Hz)
The dual load-sharing power supplies automatically switch over in the event of a power failure. Through the TC3840 Management card, the power supply can be remotely managed via Web, SNMP, Serial Console or Telnet. Power supply cycling and monitoring ON/OFF status can be done remotely.
Standard operating temperature is -20°C to +70°C and the extreme temperature version is -40°C to +80°C.
- Industry Standard 19” Wide
- Ruggedized Design for Harsh Environments
- Designed to Hold All JumboSwitch Family Hot-Swappable Cards
- Extreme Temperature (-40°C to +80°C) Optional
- Power Supplies Managed via Web, SNMP, Serial Console or Telnet
- Various AC & DC Power Ranges
- Built-In Power Redundancy
- Width19" (48.26 cm)
- Height7" (4U) (17.78 cm)
- Depth11.75" (29.9cm)
- Power SupplySingle or Dual 115/240VAC, 24VDC, -48VDC, 125VDC