The TC8300 1-4 channel T1, E1 Fiber Optic Multiplexer is often used to link PBXs, Channel Banks, Customer Premise Equipment & M13 Muxes to DSX-1 Cross Connects.
The TC8300 1 to 4 channel T1/E1 Fiber Optic Multiplexer offers several advanced features including management, simultaneous T1/E1 multiplexing, extensive diagnostics, extra data channels, power & optical redundancy, jitter removal & a replaceable Line Interface module.
The 8 extra out-of-band RS232 data channels are unique to the TC8300 & are intended for multi-purpose communications such as Dry Contact Alarms or CSU/DSU links. The out-of-band channels can be used for telephone service with the Model TC1900 "Quick-Talk" Phone Extender.
Other features include built-in power redundancy, 6 LEDs per channel & local/remote loopback. The TC8300 is available both multimode and single mode & is compatible with all popular types & sizes of optic cable. Distances to more than 100km are typical with the single mode 1550nm option (34dB loss budget).
- 1 to 4 Channels of T1/E1 or Combo
- Multimode or Single Mode (1300/1550nm)
- Distances up to 100km
- Up to 8 Extra Data Channels
- Built-in Power Redundancy
- Optional Optic Redundancy
- No Jitter
- Local Dry Contact Alarm Relay
- Individual Local & Remote Loopback
- Rackmount or Standalone
The TC8300 is a remarkably flexible one-to-four channel T1/E1 Fiber Optic Multiplexer that is frequently used to link PBXs, Channel Banks, Customer Premise Equipment and M13 Muxes to DSX-1 Cross Connects. The out-of-band RS-232 channels can be used for telephone service with the Model TC1900 "Quick-Talk" Telephone Extenders.
- T11.544 Mbps
- E12.048 Mbps
- RS-232, RS-422 Async56 Kbps
- T1, E1, or any combination4
- RS-232, RS-422, TTL, Dry Contact8
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength1300nm MM, 1300/1550nm SM
- Fiber Optic ConnectorsST, FC or SC
- Loss Budget * - 850/1300/1550nm
- Multimode @ 62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @ 9/125µm20dB
- T1/E1 Connector (100/120 ohm)Detachable Terminal Block
- E1 Connector (75 ohm)Terminal Block with BNC Adapter
- InterfaceT1/E1 (G.703)
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or Better
- Dry ContactNormal OPEN
- Channel StatusRxD, RLOS, LOS, BPV, Alarm
- SystemPower A & B, Vcc, VccA, VccB, Alarm
- OpticSyncA, SyncB, Optic in Use RxA & RxB, VLIN
- Standard12VDC @1.2 Amp
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC, or 115/230VAC external or built-in
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (optional)-20°C to 70°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(6.71 cm) 2.7"
- Width(18.2 cm) 7.2"
- Depth(24.9 cm) 9.8"
- Weight(1.36 kg) 3 lbs
- Height(4.5 cm) 1.75"
- Width(48.3 cm) 19.0"
- Depth(21.9 cm) 8.6"
- Weight(2.0 kg) 4.3 lbs