This industrial Ethernet switch is a small form factor and efficient Industrial Ethernet solution with integrated serial server or Ethernet card expandibility.
- Compact Chassis with Full Management
- Base Unit with 2 x GigE SFP* Ports + 6 x 10/100Base-T
- Optional Expansion Card with 6 10/100Base-T, 6 100FX or 4 Serial Channels
- Ethernet Rate Limiting, VLAN, QoS
- Built-In Power/Temperature Sensors
- Industrial Hardened & IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 & NEMA TS-2 Compliant
- Supports MicroLok® Railroad Applications
- Member of JumboSwitch Product Family
An all-in-one connectivity solution for industrial automation and commercial network applications, the JumboSwitch-DR DIN Rail Ethernet Switch benefits users by offering an additional built-in 4-channel Serial Server or 6-port Ethernet card.
It is often used by Utilities to connect substation RTUs/PLCs, including older legacy units with serial interfaces, to a central control center. Transportation entities use this industrial ethernet switch for traffic control and intelligent transportations system communication networks.
TC3840DR’s serial card is also used to support existing Microlok devices over IP networks in railroad Positive Train Control (PTC) applications.
- RJ4510/100 Mbps
- SFP1000 Mbps
- Base (Ethernet)
- RJ456 Ports
- SFP2 Ports
- Expansion (Ethernet)
- TC3842-3DR6x100FX (SFP)
- Expansion (Serial-RS232/422/485)
- TC3847-1DR8 Ports (RJ11)
- (NOTE: Supports maximum of 4 channels of RS232 or RS422 or RS485 or Mix)
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- Wavelength (SFP) 850/1300nm MM and 1300/1550 SM
- SM SFP ConnectorsLC
- Loss Budgets - 1300/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125µm20dB
- (NOTE: Contact factory for higher requirements)
- PWR A, PWR B, Vcc, DFLT, ALM, SHR, MSTRYes
- (NOTE: Different Expansion may have different LEDs)
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or Better
- Dry ContactNO or NC (selectable)
- Traffic StatisticsYes
- Launch PowerYes
- Optional24VDC, -48VDC or 115/230VAC (w/ external cube)
- Standard Temp -20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp (optional)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(16.26 cm) 6.4"
- Width(5.84 cm) 2.3"
- Depth(13.21 cm) 5.2"
- Weight(544 gm) 1.2 lbs
- TC3841-2DR6 x 10/100Base-T
- TC3842-3DR6 x SFP 100FX
- TC3847-1DR4 x RS232/422/485