Substation hardened & rugged, the TC3340 Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Switch is a cost effective networking solution for both industrial and commercial fiber networks.
- 2 Ports 10/100/1000Base-TX (UTP) & 1000Base-SX/LX
- Optical Redundancy (ring "self-heals" within 38 msec.)
- Ethernet Rate Limit, VLAN & QoS
- Built-In Power & Temperature Sensors
- Remote Optic Measurements (e.g. Transmit Power & Receive Power)
- Network Management (Web, SNMP, Console & Telnet)
- SM/MM & Bi-Directional SFP Optics
- Extreme-Temp (-40ºC to 80ºC) & Hi-Temp (-20ºC to 70ºC) Options
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 & NEMA TS-2
- Power: 12 VDC, 24VDC, -48VDC or 115/230VAC
ApplicationsThe TC3340 is a compact Gigabit Switch solution for both industrial automation and commercial networks because it offers a wide range of advanced networking features including Redundancy, Rate Limiting, Diagnostics, Security and Industrial Hardened capability. It is also used by Data Service Providers for its rate limiting; one fiber, bi-directional; and media conversion capabilities.
- Rates10/100/1000 Mbps with Rate Control
- ReceiverPIN Diode
- WavelengthSFP: 850nm MM, SFP: 1300/1550nm
- SFP ConnectorsLC
- Loss Budgets * - 1300/1550nm
- Multimode @62.5/125µm15dB
- Single Mode @9/125µm20dB*
- ConnectorRJ45 (10/100/1000M), SFP: RJ45 (10/100/1000M)
- ALM, LINK, FULL, 1000M, PWR A, PWR B, VCC, DFLTYes
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or Better
- Traffic StatisticsYes
- Transmit Power/Receive PowerYes
- Dry ContactNormal Open
- Optional24, -48 or 115/230VAC (w/ external cube)
- Operating-10°C to 50°C
- Hi-Temp (option)-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp (option)-40°C to 80°C
- Storage-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.13 cm) 7.14"
- Depth(16.59 cm) 6.53"
- Weight(544 gm) 1.2 lbs
* Contact factory for higher requirements