The TC3848-1 and -2 VoIP Virtual PBX merges a self-contained phone system, Ethernet simplicity and the call processing features of PBXs.
- 4 FXS + 1 FXO; or 5 FXO
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80°C) Optional
- Audio Codes Standards: G.711 ALAW/ULAW, G.726-32, T.38 Fax
- Internal Address Book
- Compatible with SIP
- Manage via Web, SNMP or Telnet
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, & NEMA TS-2, Standards
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Product Family
The VoIP+ is ideal to create phone solutions for private LANs in harsh environments. It seamlessly integrates reliable phone service and comprehensive call processing features without having to use PBXs. It is the first industrial grade VoIP Virtual PBX product in the industry.VoIP+ Introduction
The TC3848-1 and -2 features all essential PABX call processing features including 3-Way Conferencing, Call Forwarding, Music on Hold, Call Transfer, Call Waiting, Hot Line, Group Hunting, Volume Control, Mute, Caller ID and more. Compatible with analog phones, the TC3848 utilizes IEEE 802.3p/Q QoS prioritization to guarantee consistent, toll quality voice, regardless of network traffic. It is straight forward to setup, so it works just as your existing phone system with no need to re-train your users.
- Auto-Attendant - Transfer callers to the desired extension without the need of a receptionist
- Caller ID - 2 lines of identification displaying both the name and the number of the person calling
- Hot Line - Create an instant phone connection by simply picking up your phone to ring a remote phone
- Group Hunting - Distribute phone calls to multiple locations anywhere within your VoIP network
- 3-Way Conferencing - 3 parties connected at the same time in a conference call
- Call Processing - Comprehensive features to assist callers, such as Call Forwarding, Music on Hold, Transfer,Fax, etc.
- Temperature & Power Monitoring - Monitor the live temperature and power usage of each card to ensure operation And More!
Management is both simple and comprehensive and can be accessed via a web browser, Telnet, or SNMP. Password protection prevents unauthorized phone service use. Diagnostic LEDs include power, Ethernet status, and Ring and Hook status.
The TC3848-1 and -2 has a built-in address book that allows it to operate as a fully functioning and independent telephony system for up to 100 phone numbers, without the need of an additional SIP server or Call Manager. It also supports SIP protocols with an external SIP server. With its straightforward FXS and FXO port connectivity, it is possible to gracefully extend PSTN service from a single node to a number of remote locations. This eliminates the need for excessive PSTN lines and even the PBX itself!Environmental & EMI Compliance
The JumboSwitch® and its product family interface cards meet or exceed all pertinent industrial environmental and EMI industry standards including IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 for networking devices installed in electric power substations and NEMA TS-2 for traffi c control environments.
The chart below details information related to specific JumboSwitch® environmental and EMI compliance testing. TC Communications Industrial grade products are manufactured with special components, connectors and circuitry. This ensures reliable operation in the event of wide temperature swings, electromagnetic interference (EMI), radio interference, vibrations, or moisture and humidity fluctuations. Conformal coating is optional.
- TC3848-14 FXS + 1 FXO
- TC3848-25 FXO
- Voice CodecG.711 ALAW, G.711 ULAW, G.726-32, T.38 Fax, G.729 Optional
- Silence SuppressionVAD, CNG
- Adaptive Jitter Buffer300 msec
- RTP/RTCPRFC 3350, 3551, 2198
- DTMF RelayRFC 2833
- VoIP Signaling ProtocolsSIP - RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264, 2327
- Ethernet ProtocolsHTTP, IPv4, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, IEEE 802.1p/Q QoS, IEEE 803/3u/3x
- Maximum Ringer Load (REN)5
- Short/Long Haul
- Ringer Voltage65Vrms
- Distance18,000 feet
- System StatusPWR A, PWR B, SRV, ANS, Vcc, ALM
- PhoneRing, Hook
- EthernetLink, Duplex
- Optional24, -48VDC, 90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption<10W
- Hi-Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(38.9 mm) 1.53"
- Width(185.4 mm) 7.3"
- Depth(248.7 mm) 9.79"
- Weight(0.4 kg) 1.0 lb