Compact and simple to configure, the TC3847-1 RS-422 Serial Server interface card transports two channels RS-422 data over existing Layer 2/Layer 3 Ethernet networks.
The JumboSwitch® series is a TDM over IP/Ethernet based solution designed to emulate time-division multiplexing over packet switched networks (PSN). TDM over IP/Ethernet is a TDM pseudowire (PW) technology making it possible to provision E1, T1, E3, T3, STS-1 and serial data services across PSN's such as IP, MPLS or layer 2 Ethernet Networks.
- Transports 2 Ch. RS-422 over Ethernet/IP
- Supports RS-422 Handshaking (CTS/RTS)
- Supports MicroLok®*, Genisys, Modbus, DNP 3 serial protocols
- 128 bit SSL Encryption for Management and Serial Data
- Port Password Protection
- Manage Via Web, SNMP or Telnet
- Temperature and Power Consumption Monitoring
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80°C) Optional
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 & NEMA TS-2 Standards
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Product Family
Typical applications centered around transporting serial data over IP networks.
For example the TC3847-1 RS-422 is often used in Utility, SCADA, Traffic Control and Process Control Networks to link RS-422 RTUs and PLCs to a Host CPU.
- RS-422Up to 115Kbps
- Ethernet10/100Mbps, Full Duplex/Auto negotiation
- RS-4222 Ports
- Ethernet1 Port
- RS-422 Interface
- Termination (optional)100 Ohm
- ESD Protection+/-15KV HBM
- Ethernet Interface
- StandardsIEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.1p&Q
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR, CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or Better
- Local and Remote Loopback for Serial Data
- Unit StatusPWR (A, B), Alarm, Vcc, BP, MGM
- Optional24, -48 VDC, 90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption< 10W
- Hi-Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.15 cm) 1.24"
- Width(17.78 cm) 7.0"
- Depth(22.86 cm) 9.0"
- Weight(0.3 kg) 0.75 lbs