You inquired about:
TC3240 3-Port Switching / Bridging 10/100 Ethernet Media Converter w/ Rate Control
Converts or connects 10/100Base-TX (UTP) networks to 100Base-FX (Fiber Optic) networks. Includes a built-in switch that enables distances up to 100km without additional hardware (e.g. Switch or Router). Security features include allowing up to four different IP address aliases, manageable privilege levels for users and password protection. VLAN is also implemented for secure access.
Rate Control gives users the ability to control or limit bandwidth in 32kbps increments. Other options include "one fiber, bi-directional” to maximize fiber usage. Auto-Negotiation and automatic full/half duplex are standard.
- 3 Ports 10/100 Base-T
- 1 Port 100FX: Multimode (1300nm) or Single Mode (1300/1550nm)
- Rate Control and VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Network Management (Web, SNMP, Telnet)
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Extreme Temperature version exceeds NEMA & CALTRANS specs (-40°C to 80°C)
- One Fiber Bi-Directional Optic Optional
- Configuration Save and Load
- Power Monitoring