You inquired about:
TC3340 Managed 10/100/1000 Fiber Ethernet Switch w/ Self-Healing Ring (2+2 Ports)
Networking features include Self Healing Ring capability, VLAN, QoS, Rate Limiting, Management, Security and Industrial Hardened capability.
Rugged and substation hardened, it supports distances up to 100km and is available "one fiber, bi-directional" to maximize fiber optic cable usage.
Optical redundancy includes automatic switchover within 38 msec. Rate Control limits bandwidth in 32Kbps increments.
- 2 Ports 10/100/1000Base-TX (UTP) & 1000Base-SX/LX
- Ethernet Rate Limit, VLAN & QoS
- Built-In Power & Temperature Sensors
- Remote Optic Measurements (e.g. Transmit Power & Receive Power)
- Network Management (Web, SNMP, Console & Telnet)
- Extreme-Temp (-40ºC to 80ºC) & Hi-Temp (-20ºC to 70ºC) Options
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 & NEMA TS-2
Applications & Customers:
On board aircraft (Boeing)