- 6-Port 10/100/1000 Copper Ethernet Switch
- 6-Port 10/100 Copper Ethernet Switch (Optional)
- Rate-Limit, VLAN, QoS & More
- Network Manageable Via Web (with TC3840 MGMT card)
- Temperature & Power Consumption Monitoring
- Extreme Temp (-40°C to +80°C) Optional
- Meets or Exceeds IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, & NEMA TS-2 Standards
- Member of the JumboSwitch® Product Family
With its ability to operate in the harshest of environments and its advanced networking features, the TC3841 is the perfect solution for virtually all Ethernet Switch applications encountered in the Industrial Automation, Utility and Transportation industries. It is also used by Data Service Providers to control the bandwidths they offer to their customers.
- Standard10/100/1000Mbps with rate control
- Optional10/100Mbps Only (Optional)
- Ethernet Interface ConnectorRJ45 (CAT5E/CAT6 gold plated contact)
- Bit Error Rate1 in 1010 or better
- ALM, Vcc, PWR (A, B), Link/Act, Duplex (10/100/1000 ports only), Speed (10/100/1000 ports only), BP, MGM
- CE, FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) CLASS A, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS-2
- Optional24, -48 VDC 90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption< 10W
- Hi-Temp-20°C to 70°C
- Extreme Temp-40°C to 80°C
- Temperature-40°C to 90°C
- Humidity95% non-condensing
- Height(3.53 cm) 1.39"
- Width(18.13 cm) 7.14"
- Depth(24.89 cm) 9.80"
- Weight(887 gm) 1.96 lb